I have the Infuse and just bought the Jawbone Era Bluetooth earpiece. It links and connects fine, but does not recognize voice commands. I can initiate and receive calls as long as I touch the screen on the phone, but the Samsung seems to have trouble with voice commands. I also tried a Motorola unit. Both Bluetooth units were verified good on HTC and LG phones. Anyone else have similar issues or suggestions for me? I would like to be to keep the phone in the holster and make and answer calls from the headset. Thanks!
    05-22-2011 08:45 PM
    Im having the same problem with my plantronics 975
    05-22-2011 09:07 PM
    hmmmm me too when i press and hold the button on my jawbone it says voice dialing then nothing .... it wont recognize anything
    06-03-2011 08:25 AM
    Also having the same issue with the Blue Ant Q2. Was able to download phonebook to bluetooth but unable to voice dial. Any help much appreciated.
    06-06-2011 11:45 PM
    I had the same issue - what you need to do is install a voicedial app. There are a few - just go to the "Market" (tap on the market app on your phone) and search for "voice dialer.". I am using "Choice Dialer." They have a free trial and the upgrade is $5. It seems to work alright. The only problem that I have had is that a few times, the program asks commands from the phone instead of the bluetoothe device - but it seems to happen less often now.
    06-11-2011 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD