Infuse Desktop Dock

SkySoldier

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
So I went and bought the multimedia Desktop Dock and downloaded Samsung Desk Home app from the Android market. The dock itself feels very sturdy and well built. It could be due to its design me thinks. It is very stable with the phone in it and stays in place with little rubber pads (feet). The fit is excellent with no play whatsoever. With the dedicated line out jack, I make good use out of my home entertainment system streaming Pandora. It has a little speaker grill on the back which, at least to me, seems to amplify the music coming out of the already great speaker. Its very loud. Albeit no bass to speak of. Borderline "tin" sounding. I do like the blue light that is on when in the dock. At $39.99, it's not cheap, and I'm sure eventually you'll be able to find it much cheaper online. I do have to get used to putting on the phones' "armor " (case mate) when going out for the day. Just two cents from an android noob, and loving every second of it! Oh, and the desktop home app looks very beautiful and colorful but needs work. Has anyone tried the car dock? Sorry about the crappy pics but my good camera was in the dock posing for pics;)

Last edited:

rafa7

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Nice review. I have both the vehicule dock and the decktop dock, I like them both. Very useful, I recommend them if you have a long drive or spend a lot of time at your desk. I am thinking of getting one more for home too (nightstand or kitchen) but they are pricey at $40 (and $35 for car dock at AT&T store). Samsugn (or a third party) should come up with a device dock instead with speakers ;) that would be nice. One thing I didn't like about the car dock is that it came without a car charger, I had to buy one (another $30 :().

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
So I went and bought the multimedia Desktop Dock and downloaded Samsung Desk Home app from the Android market. The dock itself feels very sturdy and well built. It could be due to its design me thinks. It is very stable with the phone in it and stays in place with little rubber pads (feet). The fit is excellent with no play whatsoever. With the dedicated line out jack, I make good use out of my home entertainment system streaming Pandora. It has a little speaker grill on the back which, at least to me, seems to amplify the music coming out of the already great speaker. Its very loud. Albeit no bass to speak of. Borderline "tin" sounding. I do like the blue light that is on when in the dock. At $39.99, it's not cheap, and I'm sure eventually you'll be able to find it much cheaper online. I do have to get used to putting on the phones' "armor " (case mate) when going out for the day. Just two cents from an android noob, and loving every second of it! Oh, and the desktop home app looks very beautiful and colorful but needs work. Has anyone tried the car dock? Sorry about the crappy pics but my good camera was in the dock posing for pics;)

Thanks for posting those photos! Great to see the dock in action. And I agree, the Home App does look sleek!

romeoso

May 16, 2011
Visit site
regarding the car dock, does it play nice with a case? i have the case-mate barely there case and was hoping i can still utilize the car dock..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon