Blue tooth Voice dialing not available on infuse

terrypirate

May 26, 2011
Visit site
After several hours with samsung support it was not able to voice dial or call out on a bluetooth. It is not possible.... I cannot callout through my bluetooth.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm I haven't had any problems. Worked fine on a Mazda 3 I rented. Also have no problems with my plantronics voyager pro +

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

dahoo

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm using choice dialer - seems to work ok. There are no pre-installed voice dial apps on the infuse. Just go to the "market" icon and search for voice dialers.

Cranky

Professional
May 27, 2011
Visit site
Choice Dialer - Free

I'm using choice dialer - seems to work ok. There are no pre-installed voice dial apps on the infuse. Just go to the "market" icon and search for voice dialers.

I too use the Choice Dialer. Matter of fact the free version worked so good that I upgraded to the paid version. Now I'm thinking about going back to the free version.

So, try the free version, if it works don't upgrade unless you need the extra features.

Glenn...

Reactions: alleyhopper

Pukat

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Using Choice Dialer Plus Free (AKA Hands-Free Voice Dialer (free)) from Android Market with my Infuse. Works great and doesn't need a data connection.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool