Infuse Screen Shots -- Post What You Got!

miket21

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Still new to the phone... Heres my home screen as of now...it changes everyday...
SC20110626-210542.png

lavman72

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
A couple of screen shots of my Infuse 4G. Not rooted...at least not yet.
Using Go Launcher EX along with Black Glass theme. Have add'l icon packs loaded as well. Love this phone. The only complaint I have about it is using Go SMS. The app constantly resets itself to the standard display settings. I am forced to re-institute my saved custom settings.

davidbellevue

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
For my lock screen, I am using LockBot to replace the default lock screen.

For the desktop, I am using LauncherPro and Beautiful Widgets. I must say, it runs much faster with LauncherPro then the default Touchwiz interface.
Okay, dumb question from a new guy: how do you get 5 quick launch icons on the bottom of the screen instead of the standard 4?

lavman72

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Okay, dumb question from a new guy: how do you get 5 quick launch icons on the bottom of the screen instead of the standard 4?
You've got to use one of the apps mentioned above, like Launcher Pro or Go Launcher Ex. Either allows for such customization, and are free. They run on top of the Touch Wiz software you are used to seeing. I use Go Launcher Ex, and it works just fine for me. A lot of people use Launcher Pro, however I read that the ongoing app development has slowed down or ceased.

Pat713

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'll be trading in my iPhone 3GS for an infuse in an hour, before leaving the store I plan on rooting. Lol. Will probably post a screen shot tonight.

Posted from my P.O.S., corporate controlled iPhone 3GS.

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Wow! Terrigno, that's a cool shot of your Infuse. I especially like the G+. I need to make sure my Google search shows that now, too. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34