GPS not working & other stuff

legnaz

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone got their gps working? Everytime I start it up, it freezes. Works fine to find my location, but when I start driving I get lost signal. I am not using the att navigator, I think it is the google one. It has never worked for me fully from point a to point b. The gps on my impression worked way better and I also used google maps. This phone does have some problems with gps, heating up, and the crappy battery life. I need to figure out how to permanently kill some of those background tasks. I use taskkiller, but after a few minutes they just pop back up. If I root my phone will it help any? Btw what are custom roms? Are they another operating system? Thanks for your help.

dbesset

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
ok first of all delete that task killer ......my friend is a system engineer and works on this stuff all the time and says do not use it. one of the biggest jokes out there as it causes other problems. I had to start my gps 1st time through google maps to get it going now works great good luck loving my phone with launcher pro too