Infuse 4G Freezing

dpr46

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

My Infuse 4G began freezing today after an icon appeared on the status bar, and i got the message "Connecting to DM Server", which i figure was looking for an update. After rebooting about 5-6 times, everytime it would connect back to the cell network it would try again and once again lockup. My last attempt was to restart and put it in airplane mode, turned on wi-fi, then after a few minutes started the data network connection again and it stablized once again. I went to check for software update and it said it was current.

So me being a new android user i guess my question is: What gives? I`m unsure of what happened, and looking through various forums it seems to occur when there is an update available, and using KIES was a bust because it says the phone is not supported.

Any ideas??

Thanks!!

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hmm thats weird. I suggest you try a factory reset on the device. That way it wipes it clean to a totally clean slate and you can start fresh. Then, if that happens again after installing apps, you can possibly try to see what app is causing the problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463