My infuse got an update from at&t?

waltercln

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
For some reason in my task manager I saw a weird icon "device management " so I clicked it and it was the settings menu already inside the check for updates claiming that my phone had an update ready do I want to download.

So I did it and it restarted like a normal update etc and at the end I don't see anything different. The phone is still 2.2.1 nothing is really different

Did anyone else get this update? If so what's new.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I got the update, but I have no idea what it actually updated. The folks over at XDA Forum are speculating that it was an update to the modem. Maybe improved download speeds or wifi? I wish there was a place that AT&T listed what was in the update specifically.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah im suprised that AT&T or Samsung hasnt said what that is. An XDA member claimend to have a better wifi signal. Which would be nice. But I already know an 8MB file isnt gonna make that much of a difference. Now when you get a file thats like 20MB and over, then there should be a pretty good noticible difference.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I still havent recieved the update myself and Samsung kies is pretty much worthless. Doesnt work no matter what I do. The Normal program or Kies Mini.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz