cutting and pasting

reverendmilo

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
New to the infuse and android. Is there any trick to selecting and copying/pasting?

Can't seem to do it in any text other than that which I type before I submit. For instance in Messaging I can select the text I am actively typing, but not select and copy it after the message is sent. Can't select text from a page off the browser, twitter, emails, or messaging.

Is there a trick to it, an app, rooting, or have I made the biggest little mistake of my life by switching from iOS?

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Can't select text from... I just copied that from your post using stock everything just by long pressing on a word highlighting it and copying... Give it a go

reverendmilo

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I see, and now I'm successfully copy paste from messaging, browser and gmail app.

Still not successful with the email app that handles my exchange profile, twitter, fb, or huffpost's app.

sent from my fancy pants Samsung Infuse

cybergman

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Also, need to have the avility to chose network provider, because at work ATT signal is very week and roming signal is strong, but the infuse refuses to roam and can not make it roam manually either, hope I can after I root it.