Regarding the AT&T Update.

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Updated but I don't notice any difference... Maybe it's pushed out to specific areas first... I'm in eastern NC if that helps... Oh and I finally got it today...

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Updated but I don't notice any difference... Maybe it's pushed out to specific areas first... I'm in eastern NC if that helps... Oh and I finally got it today...

Im out near Raleigh. I wonder if its gonna hit me soon. This update isnt supposed to show any noticible improvements though. Its just an Email Exchange Server fix.

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Got my update today too. Weird had no idea what it did. The only thing I could think of was that when I make calls now it seems to pick up so to speak the call faster. Sometimes before I'd wait for a while for the damn phone to actually connect and start ringing. It was weird. But now it seems to connect almost as soon as I press the call button. Might be just me I don't know just my two cents.

Sent from da infuse mon!

Ochowie84

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm having an issue where it keeps trying to connect ton the dm service but either fails or goes away only to return later. Is there anyway to stop this as it is killing my battery life.

mjlash22

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
every time my device management app loads to try to do the upgrade (by its self, not me doing it manually), it ends in a "could not connect to AT&T server" error. anyone else getting this?

Dreven

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Since whatever update a couple of days ago... my battery can be full or near full at night and when I wake up in the morning it's yellow and listed around 28%.

Before, if I wasn't using the phone much at all I could go 2 or maybe 3 days w/o charging it.

I don't see anything about it trying to connect to something though.

?

gtrmn

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
my phone won't connect to the at&t update server. I'm running the Infused ROM, does anyone know if a custom ROM will prevent you from connecting?

Probate Ted

May 17, 2011
Visit site
my phone won't connect to the at&t update server. I'm running the Infused ROM, does anyone know if a custom ROM will prevent you from connecting?

I'm rooted but not running anything other than stock and i can't connect. Just sits there and says contacting server or whatever but never does anything.

mjlash22

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm rooted but not running anything other than stock and i can't connect. Just sits there and says contacting server or whatever but never does anything.

I dont think root is the problem. I was having issues even before rooting mine. And in regards to will rooting or having another rom prevent you from getting the OTA update...only if you delete the AT&T software/bloatware. From what I've read, people are thinking the system checks to see if you still have that bloatware on your phone before giving you the update, if it doesnt see it, you wont get it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm