Infuse 4G for $50 or less

May 17, 2010
Visit site
hey, somebody let me know when I can get the Infuse 4G for $50 or less, Hopefully for a penny or for free. Like the Inspire 4G is at some places. I'm very serious too. I can't pay jack right now, but I'm eligible for a upgrade right now. Thanks in advance

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
It'll be a while. The inspire is cheap cause it's basically a rehashed evo which is really old. The infuse is a brand new amazing phone from Samsung with a 4.5 inch super amoled plus screen in a super thin and light weight form factor. Much better phone.

Sent from da infuse mon!

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. You might be waiting for awhile. Theres a reason why the HTC got cheap real quick. It doesnt stack up to the Infuse.

gtrmn

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Well, aside from the screen, which different people feel differently about, the Atrix has much better specs and is priced at $99 on 2 year contract. Also, if the SGSII comes out soon, the Infuse's price might be lowered. I'm thinking about waiting too, hoping the SGSII will have a good price, but I think it'll be $299 (just my own speculation).

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Theres different form factors with all 3 models. The Atrix was a beast with quickness. But the Dual Core Processor in that phone really burned up my hands. It was horrible with that expierence. The SG2 will be sweet but have a 4.3" Screen. So there are different factors to look for with each.

NEXUS1

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I just picked one up for $129. I have switched to android several times from the iPhone starting with the Nexus 1 to Inspire 4g and now Infuse 4g. Went back to the iPhone after both Nexus1 and Inspire. Hoping things are different this time!

Mairzee_dotes

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Infuse yesterday. I got it at Costco for 149., but it was on sale a week ago for 129. They said it will be going on sale again soon. Since I have 90 days to return it...I will go back when they have a sale & get the difference if they have one within 90 days.
I LOVE this phone. It is my first smartphone. :)

gtrmn

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine from AT&T a couple of days ago, I paid the $199 because I heard somewhere that you can't keep your Unlimited data plan if you buy through Amazon. I figured it'd be thhe same through Best Buy, and I don't have any Costcos around here.

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine from AT&T a couple of days ago, I paid the $199 because I heard somewhere that you can't keep your Unlimited data plan if you buy through Amazon.

Precisely! That's why I also bought mine from AT&T. Since my employer gives me $100 towards the cost, my Infuse ended up costing me $99 + tax.

3.juan4

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the Infused yesterday. Due to a escalated issue I had with AT&T. They took away my upgrade because I had to cancel my other line. I wanted the Infused for for $50. Ended with paying $80 with free shipping. They are really strong in not wanting to discount this phone. Normally it is 299 with them.

Cranky

Professional
May 27, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the Infused yesterday. Due to a escalated issue I had with AT&T. They took away my upgrade because I had to cancel my other line. I wanted the Infused for for $50. Ended with paying $80 with free shipping. They are really strong in not wanting to discount this phone. Normally it is 299 with them.

It was $229 in the store and $199 online when it first came out, at least around me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463