Voice mail shortcut

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Several other Android phones seem to offer the ability to have a voice mail shortcut created for your home screen. However, the Infuse doesn't seem to allow that. You have to click on the phone app and then press and hold 1. Does anyone know of a way to get around that? An app? I know it's just one extra click...

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Several other Android phones seem to offer the ability to have a voice mail shortcut created for your home screen. However, the Infuse doesn't seem to allow that. You have to click on the phone app and then press and hold 1. Does anyone know of a way to get around that? An app? I know it's just one extra click...

Android comes built-in with this feature. Check it out....at the home screen...long press the screen until a pop-up menu shows up. It'll say Shortcuts, Widgets, Folders...etc. Press shortcuts and select direct dial. Scroll down the list until you see your voicemail. If you don't see it, just save the number under your contacts. Its usually your phone number that you call to hear your messages. Select it and a shortcut should show up on your home screen, giving you one touch access to your voicemail. :)

Sent from my evil hideout. MUWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

rocxylemmon

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Can't find a Thank You Button but I registered and introduced my self and yet still can't Thank, lol so I am just posting it :)

Code:
[B]THANKS[/B] to [B]CaMelGuY1337[/B] By [U]rocxylemmon[/U]

Right after posting it shows me the buttons, Jeesh! lol mabie number 2 post lets me thank lol well I hit the Thanks button so there you go I am Super Cool Now!

lol, Love the signature CaMelGuY1337 :)

Last edited: