Email Sync/push issues.

Teyshablue

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I've had my Infuse for about 10 days now and a couple of days ago my email stopped syncing. I can manually refresh and get mail, but that's the only way. I've got data sync always selected in settings and in the native email app. I even loaded K9 from the market but that hasnt fixed a thing. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Instead of the native app, have you tried the Gmail app? I don't know how it'd work with Yahoo, but as far Google accounts go, I have no problems with syncing using the Gmail app.

mjlash22

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Instead of the native app, have you tried the Gmail app? I don't know how it'd work with Yahoo, but as far Google accounts go, I have no problems with syncing using the Gmail app.

Agreed, the Gmail app also has been working fine for me.

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I have been having lots of issues eith gmail app the last couple weeks. I switched to the email app yesterday that has fetch every 15 mins as an option, but keep getting nee email notifications when there is no new email?

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using tapatalk

bgapfire

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
I have been having lots of issues eith gmail app the last couple weeks. I switched to the email app yesterday that has fetch every 15 mins as an option, but keep getting nee email notifications when there is no new email?

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using tapatalk
I am also having issues with the native email app with the Infuse. It doesn't appear to sync properly. There are times I'll receive a notification without a new email or open the email app and not have received a notification. I already have a couple of gmail accounts. This one yahoo account is one that I need to keep open and active. Has anyone come up with a fix? Any solutions? Any similar issues amongst the Android Central crowd?

jdauria

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
ive had issues with native email and gmail app. Emails just dont push like blackberry did. Sigh. I have it set on the most frequent refresh (every 5 min) and it still doesnt have the speed I want. Im gonna keep using the native email for now, hopefully its fixed

Teyshablue

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I installed Kaiten Mail. Its worked flawlessly. Updates at every 15 minutes. The only hint of a problem is when I delete an email, occasionally it stays on the server.

raniat

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with the native email app and the gmail app, but I just discovered that when I disable WiFi I get my gmail emails instantly , any ideas why push works only with my AT&T data plan and not with my WiFi ?