We know that Google Buzz, well, sucked. But there's big talk about Google+
    Give it a whirl on your Infuse!!!

https://market.android.com/details?i...roid.apps.plus

EDIT: You can download the app, but need an invite to launch. Bummer...
    06-29-2011 03:13 AM
    Is this gonna take over the Gtalk application? If this was like BBM Style messaging it would be great!
    06-29-2011 06:23 AM
    I just sent a request for a invite, I'll try it out later....I love google
    06-29-2011 06:30 AM
    This has nothing to do with the infuse
    06-29-2011 08:15 AM
    This has nothing to do with the infuse, go find another forum
    Wow seems like alot of attitude for a 5 post newbie!
    06-29-2011 09:40 AM
    Wow seems like alot of attitude for a 5 post newbie!
    meh. was bored. i'm not a forum nazi or anything
    06-29-2011 11:05 AM
    This has nothing to do with the infuse, go find another forum
    Whoa, you sound angry. I hope your day improves!

But anyway, thanks for the reminder to stay on-topic. You do realize with that post you've set the bar pretty high for yourself. I expect you to post only Samsung Infuse, hardware-specific posts! No chat about apps, AT&T, or any other phones. Infuse hardware ONLY.

Just kidding! Welcome to the board! Life's too short for grumpiness.
    06-29-2011 12:51 PM
    Is this gonna take over the Gtalk application? If this was like BBM Style messaging it would be great!
    Yeah, don't think it'll replace Gtalk... but might be more like BB style, which would be cool. There's a ton of articles and blogs out there. Google's putting everything they got into this badboy! They want a piece of FB's pie.
    06-29-2011 12:54 PM
    Yeah, don't think it'll replace Gtalk... but might be more like BB style, which would be cool. There's a ton of articles and blogs out there. Google's putting everything they got into this badboy! They want a piece of FB's pie.
    Ahhh I see. I just got an invite from a friend and Im using it now. It seems pretty good, has potential. FaceBook killer though? I highly doubt that lol. Only because there are millions that dont use Google besides the search engine. But still, It would be nice to catagorize different groups of friends and stuff. Its pretty fresh in its stages now and seems pretty cool.

Google needs to update there Talk application to let it be how BBM is. Show when the person is typing the message. Give it a little bit more of a better look. Im sure eventually there gonna do something like that. I would hope so if they want to start taking fame from other Phone makers
    06-30-2011 06:04 AM
    Potentially? Yes, in the right talented mind, and with focused resources, but so many google programs launched, they are bound to nail this right? I hope google never tries to bbm. That sucks. If they can pull everything to gtalk, and avoid bbm only limited ware, then maybe.
    06-30-2011 06:08 AM
    Fb already does what bbm does aside from the stalking "have they read it function" you know. Groups would be cool though Teringo.
    06-30-2011 06:23 AM
    If google executes correctly, it will work. They have all of the necessary tools to make it successful. They have hype (the invite only beta), YouTube (no explanation needed), android, gmail. It could be the most integrated social experience to date. Just have to see if they can get it right.
    06-30-2011 11:02 PM
    Potentially? Yes, in the right talented mind, and with focused resources, but so many google programs launched, they are bound to nail this right? I hope google never tries to bbm. That sucks. If they can pull everything to gtalk, and avoid bbm only limited ware, then maybe.
    Google Talk definitely needs to be integrated in just about everything Google has to offer, to where the Talk application is there number 1 source like how BBM is to BlackBerry. BlackBerrys BBM is pretty popular and one of the main reasons why is because of it showing you that stalkerish phrase of the person typing the message. Its inituative. Its on point, and shows the person your talking with is paying attention to you at that time. You have to agree though, every other phone maker wants to be like BlackBerry when it comes to BBM. So why not steal some of that fame and integrate it nicely into the Talk application, along with Video chat standerd on Talk. All the phones these days are coming out with Front Cams. And every Google Android user should be able to have the on point BBM style Chat with eachother.
    07-01-2011 05:42 AM