help flashing infused 1.5 rom over stock

Asadjewonxmas

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I have rooted the phone. In rom manager I choose clockworkmod like the instructions said. I do the rom. And click reboot. It comes up blue, and fails and then aborts. What am I missing? The instructions seemed so simple yet this is totally kicking my butt. I've tried searching but the threads on xda are huge and filled with too much useless garbage.

Thanks
Joe

Last edited:

cellio

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Did you do the modified 3E recovery to get Clockwork? Are you sure you are downloading the full Rom and not just the update?

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yes Definitely make sure you have the 3e modded recovery file installed. And make sure your getting Root access. You definitely want this ROM installed. Its quick, smooth and a serious battery savor. Love it!

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
You need to head back to the original thread on XDA where you got the Infused Rom information from. It will tell you exactly how you intall the modded 3e file and even show you a video how to do it. You must have Root and that file in order to proceed with the installation.

ninnghizzida

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Does Go Launcher work with Infused? I have tried finding an answer before I flash to Infused but haven't been able to find it.

Thank you,

Luis

kspurr

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Does Go Launcher work with Infused? I have tried finding an answer before I flash to Infused but haven't been able to find it.

Thank you,

Luis
Yes, Go Launcher works as expected.

The only thing I've had any trouble with after flashing Infused was getting the Swype beta licensed, and that issue probably had nothing to do with Infused. Swype just ended up requiring me to uninstall and make sure everything really was manually deleted before I went through the new beta install process.

Make sure you make a backup of your current Rom in case you want to easily go back, and Good luck!

Reactions: ninnghizzida

ninnghizzida

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Thank you, I rooted a few days ago, it was so easy however flashing seems more complicated, I am actually a little scared.

I do use Swype so I guess I will also have to do what you told me to be able to use it again, right?

Luis

kspurr

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I do use Swype so I guess I will also have to do what you told me to be able to use it again, right?

Luis

I believe the infused Rom contains the same version of swype that you currently have on your stock infuse. My issue was with getting the swype beta installed (which is a lot better than the version that comes with the infuse in my opinion).

Swype | Text Input for Screens

Reactions: ninnghizzida

ali.fazal

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
If I was you, I would download ROM Manager from the market. It's a paid app, but for someone not so tech-savvy like myself, it helped me through the flashing process easily.

And the Infused Rom is on there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2