Any Google+ users so far?

siscim23

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday on the right side under where it says to get + for mobile, I had an invite link. Not there anymore.

sifri, I just sent you one but it looks like you're already in :p

sifriheavy

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday on the right side under where it says to get + for mobile, I had an invite link. Not there anymore.

sifri, I just sent you one but it looks like you're already in :p

I tried to but Google+ keeps saying:

Google+ is in limited Field Trial
Right now, we're testing with a small number of people, but it won't be long before the Google+ project is ready for everyone. Leave us your email address and we'll make sure you're the first to know when we're ready to invite more people.

I dont know why, it is supposed to be open right now isnt it? I really want to test this Google+

Thanks for your invitation man, I really appreciate it, just that google+ does not let me join in :(

I dont know why, heeeelp :(

Ultra50#WP

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
Finally able to get in Wednesday after being sent to invites. Google opened up again on Wednesday but may have already closed it so that their system is not overloaded.

siscim23

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah looks like even if you get the invite/message, it says closed. Keep trying, it took me two days to get in. When I finally did get in, it was when I clicked join for the third time in 30 seconds lol. It randomly lets people in.

siscim23

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Facebook is a great tool for recruiting people to + :p

The faster I get them over, the faster I dump FB

Also, shorten your profile link at gplus.to

achysklic

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok I finally got in. I am trying to fiqure this out...I need friends..lol If anyone wants to add me feel free thanks Mark Reinhardt