My son has an LG Thrill that was rooted. He had it all messed up so he returned it back to factory restore. it has been rooted again but we are unable to connect to wifi. When we try and connect it says obtaining IP address from our router and then says disconnected. It then repeats this process over and over and never does anything. thanks in advanced
    12-22-2011 04:35 PM
    My son has an LG Thrill that was rooted. He had it all messed up so he returned it back to factory restore. it has been rooted again but we are unable to connect to wifi. When we try and connect it says obtaining IP address from our router and then says disconnected. It then repeats this process over and over and never does anything. thanks in advanced
    Try resetting the router itself
    12-22-2011 04:52 PM
    sorry i should have stated. its not just my router. it wont connect to any wifi. I even tryed AT&T wifi at McDonalds. It still goes through the same steps as stated above.
    12-22-2011 05:03 PM
    i was trying to hook the phone up to the computer and usb debugging is checked but doesnt show on the phone. any thoughts
    Throw it at the wall maybe. lol
    12-22-2011 06:47 PM
    Unfortunately I never had this phone try returning it back to stock again. I'll see if I can find someone more familiar with LG products

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    12-22-2011 06:51 PM
    Try doing a data reset from recovery mode.
    12-22-2011 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD