Disappointed and need help!

redswr

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
ok so i came from a iPhone 3GS cause i wasn't impressed with the battery life and i kept having calls go straight to voicemail and having the internet just stop working, well this phones doing the same thing with the interenet... just not working about 50% of the time i try and use it! The phone parts fine except i couldn't figure out the voice mail and ended up downloading Google Voice which i'm hoping is working right.

Also i downloaded a gameboy app and it keeps talking about rom files and i have no clue what those are or where they are on the phone...

Need help! Thanks :cool:

PewterL31

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Roms are the virtual copy of the games you need to down load the rom of what ever game you want to play. Now about the internet are you talking about wifi or 3g/ 4g?

Sent from my Samsung Skyrocket

Last edited:

redswr

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
i have wifi at my house but still sometimes it says no internet even with the wifi lit up, i just checked with ATT and theres no 4G towers here so it's my 3G thats not working either. I'm pretty sure i just need to kick ATT to the curb but i just signed a 2 year with them so i could get this phone.

Whats Tom? i have John GBC Lite for the app...

PewterL31

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I meant rom but auto correct changed it LOL. Ice cream sandwich is the next android operating system update. And u will get it if LG decides to support your phone this year. Rooting is basicly hacking your phone.

Sent from my Samsung Skyrocket

Nophix

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
If you are within your 30 day window, take it back. While your at it, get rid of it and get the Galaxy S 2 or HTC vivid.

What you are experiencing are all known problems with some of these phones. The problem is, LG and AT&T have all but dropped support of the thing, so future-proof yourself a bit and get a different phone.

And yes, I have a Thrill.