LG Thrill won't go past Rethink Possible Logo

naughtyandroid

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have an un-rooted LG Thrill. A couple of days ago, I left it uncharged and the battery died. After recharging, the phone goes to the AT&T Rethink Possible screen and then shows an error message that the Google Services Framework has crashed. After that it reboots and again gets stuck at the same point.

My question is this: is it possible to still recover data on the phone by installing a recovery program on my computer and connecting via USB? I'm afraid that quite a bit of info (photos, app data, etc was stored on the phone vs the micro-sd card). If so, can you please give some pointers on what to do? I want to try the data recover option first before trying to restore to factory default settings.

Many thanks!

fardroid

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Exactly the same happened to my LG and I wasn't surprised because my Samsung died the same way too! Unfortunately I couldn't find any solutions as you're looking for, I replaced it wit a new one. But having learned my lessonw Samsung, this time I maintain all my data on my SD card and it was much less painful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt