Phone Selection Help

mspepsie

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello! I'm trying to help my mother come into the 21st century! :D She currently has an old clamshell POS phone. With my brother and his twins living in Texas, (we're in Ohio) she is in need of a phone that will allow her to carry pictures of her grandbabies to show off at every opportunity. My brother and I both have Evo's, but she has AT&T, so that is not an option. I do want her to have Android OS however. Can anyone suggest an easy to use, high quality, inexpensive AT&T Android phone that I can buy her for Christmas?

I was looking at an HTC Inspire, since I'm kinda partial to HTC. Please share any experiences with this or any other Android based phone. She's not technically savvy, so simple would be best.

Thanks!

SoreAintya

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
The Inspire would be perfect. Easy to understand, perfect size, a decent battery if you're not a power user and the camera takes great photos.
I loved mine, and miss Sense a lot since switching to the SGSII. Best of all, it's free if you shop around, surely she has an upgrade available since she's been rocking the clamshell all these years.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Inspire is a great choice or else you may wan to consider the original Atrix (if you can find it) or the Atrix 2. Samsung Invise whth it's huge screen can also be found at a good price at most indirect retailers. A lot of older people have issues with touch screens and something larger like that can be a godsend for them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12