Which phone should i get?

speckdzl4shzl

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I had an HTC Inspire and sold it because it was just getting old. I was using my GF's iPhone 3GS until last night when it bricked on me during an update. It's ok because I like Android over IOS but now i need to settle for what's out there now. I'm literally going to the ATT store after work and picking out something they have there, so there's no waiting for what's coming out soon.

So I've been considering the GS2 but based on a lot of threads on here its got terrible battery life especially after the latest update. But from having the Inspire i don't think that will be too much of a problem, i had a charger with me wherever i went...

Is the skyrocket worth it? its only a $50 difference.

Sorry i don't have time to browse the forums for answers, i'm at work and have barely enough time post this thread up before my boss gets back, lulz. but i will try to check it throughout the day.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
The skyrocket or the Vivid. I have a GSII her and did notice some decrease in battery life but it wasnt as bad as some of the stuff in the forums make it out to be.