Service in Chicagoland with LTE???

RawisTheGameHhH

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I am sure you have heard the same story numerous times; I am leaving Sprint and thinking about AT&T. How is the coverage for LTE and service overall? I work in downtown Chicago right by the Willis Tower and leave in the south burbs (tinley park/orland park/new lenox/frankfort). Can you guys please let me know how everything has gone for you. I want the One X but do you think I should wait for the X+? Thanks everyone in advance!

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
LTE is good on the north side on my wife's iPhone 5. I would wait for the X+. It should be out in the next week or so. I'm still happy with my Inspire (rooted, just upgraded to ICS) but I'm very interested in the X+.

RawisTheGameHhH

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
LTE is good on the north side on my wife's iPhone 5. I would wait for the X+. It should be out in the next week or so. I'm still happy with my Inspire (rooted, just upgraded to ICS) but I'm very interested in the X+.

where did you hear the X+ is coming out in a week? international is coming out for another 3 weeks and i thought US was after that

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm right outside downtown, in the West Loop, and LTE is very stable. I've had no complaints.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ion

brkaras

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
My friend lives in Lakeview a block east of North Halsted just north of Addison and LTE is great. A little slower than in burbs but better than HSPA

Milly