Backup AT&T SIM

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently a T-Mobile customer and I'm using a Nexus 4, unlocked, with the $30 a month plan. Overall very happy with it but there are a few circumstances where I'm just not able to get a TMO signal. So I'm looking for a solution that'll allow me to switch over to AT&T for mostly data but also voice if possible just by swapping SIMs.

Has anyone tried this?

I was looking at the $2 a day plan but at .01 per 5KB that'd get expensive fast for data and naturally you can't add a data package to that plan.
All their prepaid data plans for like tablets and stuff look better but 1) I don't know for sure that'll work in a phone and 2) $15 for 250MB isn't horribly expensive but it's just expensive enough I'm probably not going to decide to switch over just to shell out 15 bucks for a few hrs of data i won't need again that month.

Anyone have any other ideas, appreciate the help! thanks!

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Right, but that's for prepaid right. Meaning you lose it whatever you don't use after 30 days. I'm looking to prime up something that I can use as needed and not lose if i go a month or two with out needing.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2