How much data do you use.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking og switching to at&t from sprint a. Doc I use about 500mgs and my gf uses about a gig do you guys think the 6gig data share plan will be enough for us. Thanks horse your help I advance.

Posted via Android Central App

Looks like you'd be fine on 2gb. I stream pandora on my way to work (30 mins each way) and lots of online gaming and i barely hit 2gb on my own. The hotspot tethering to connect my iPad is where i get in trouble lol

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Less than 1 gig per month. I have WiFi at my office and home. I do get 3 gigs a month though.

Dang... I am only 11 days into my billing cycle and am at 7.4 GB. LTE is so quick I almost never use wifi anymore.

Sent from my Coconut Wireless HTC One

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Dang... I am only 11 days into my billing cycle and am at 7.4 GB. LTE is so quick I almost never use wifi anymore.

That's how I feel. The only time I really use wifi is when I travel to Minnesota via megabus.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I use about 10+ a month on Verizon LTE unlimited. She has a Note 2 and I have the S4

That sounds about right.

With that note 2 screen you should be watching Netflix every day.
Then you will be at 20+ per month

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Wow I'm a moron! I meant *battery*! Sorry about that! Lol. Sorry had a long day last night training!

It's all good... I make so much typos and grammar mistakes while typing on my smartphone. I admit.
I usually don't even bother to correct myself because it is such a hassle to go back and correct it.
It's not like we have a mouse to point and click on our phones.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I use about 10+ a month on Verizon LTE unlimited. She has a Note 2 and I have the S4

You guys want must not be near wifi a lot I mean I'm near wifi about 50 percent of the time so on Sprint I only use around 500mbits so I think I'll just double. And my girlfriend on use around the gig so I think show you about two or two and a half.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You guys want must not be near wifi a lot I mean I'm near wifi about 50 percent of the time so on Sprint I only use around 500mbits so I think I'll just double. And my girlfriend on use around the gig so I think show you about two or two and a half.

Usually that's the case. I have wifi most places as well except my main place.. Work (except in the breakroom). So I average 6-10 GB a month myself since I stream a lot of music.

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
When I don't have any trips out of town I will use a 1-2 gigabytes a month. Most of my heavy data usage is streaming either radio or music.

When I go out of town I go through an extra gigabyte per week with streaming services including netflix.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I know this is off topic bit would anyone know why my data speeds would drop from 25 mibs to like 4-6 mibs oh and I have the HTC one on AT&T.

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site

I am usually connected to wifi at home so I would use only one gig on my S4.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I know this is off topic bit would anyone know why my data speeds would drop from 25 mibs to like 4-6 mibs oh and I have the HTC one on AT&T.

Probably due to the network or your phone may have changed to 2G.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie