Finally can leave Afee&fee for their BS throttling

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
So they wouldn't care if they lost a customer? Just so they can get rid of unlimited?

Sadly yes. Trust me I was with them and left to Sprint due to the throttle.. They don't care.

Then left Sprint due to dial up Internet speeds.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
Video. HD video can chomp up the data very fast.
Which begs the question, when are you watching all those videos if not at home? Commute? Gym? I don't think I'd have enough time at work to watch videos much.

So they wouldn't care if they lost a customer? Just so they can get rid of unlimited?
Where exactly are you going to go? They know you don't have much choice.

Bottom line, no carrier can sustain a large number of unlimited users who actually use their plans for a long period of time without in some way putting the cost on them. I say that as a T-Mobile customer. T-Mobile has an unlimited plan, but they are already changing their plans to raise its cost even as they give the rest of the tiers more data and better benefits. If you want to use more data, you will have to pay for it, and frankly, as far as I'm concerned, that is the way it should be.

sierrajinx9

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: Finally can leave Afee&fee for their BS throttling

Ya, my Youtube is set to ALWAYS Display Video's in HD when ever the app detects that the speed of the network can handle it..

- - - Updated - - -

Ya, my Youtube is set to ALWAYS Display Video's in HD when ever the app detects that the speed of the network can handle it..

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Which begs the question, when are you watching all those videos if not at home? Commute? Gym? I don't think I'd have enough time at work to watch videos much.

I use it at work and the girlfriends house since she doesn't have cable TV or Internet.

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
If you are a crack flasher flashing new roms means downloading roms can up the gbs

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

cleankutazn

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Sadly yes. Trust me I was with them and left to Sprint due to the throttle.. They don't care.

Then left Sprint due to dial up Internet speeds.

I have a question...Lets say I've been halfway through my contract but my wife's contract is over in april. She is under my plan. I decide to get another 2 year contract for her in april with a $200 phone. Will T-mobile pay for her ETF and I also get to keep that new phone if I decide to go with them that same month? I heard you can give them any working phone for the switch.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a question...Lets say I've been halfway through my contract but my wife's contract is over in april. She is under my plan. I decide to get another 2 year contract for her in april with a $200 phone. Will T-mobile pay for her ETF and I also get to keep that new phone if I decide to go with them that same month? I heard you can give them any working phone for the switch.

Tmobile will pay etf so long as you trade in a phone (any phone) and buy a new phone from them (any phone)

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Tmobile will pay etf so long as you trade in a phone (any phone) and buy a new phone from them (any phone)

This.

cleankutazn

May 19, 2013
Visit site

once the ETF is paid, will att be obligated to unlock my phone?