Should I switch to ATT?

Grokr

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I currently have Verizon, I got a new job and I can barely get a signal inside the office building. Outside of the office the reception is good and I can get 17 down 8 up on LTE. They have ATT repeaters in the building to support the government blackberries and I tested a coworkers iphone and he gets good call reception in the building and gets about 4 down and 1 up on 4g. I tested ATT at a corporate store and could only get 8 down and 1 up.

From what I've read Verizon will be faster in the long run since they have been increasing capacity while ATT is still working on coverage.

But, I don't get coverage 9 hours of the day in the office on Verizon. So, I'm not sure whether to switch to ATT or not. If I switch I'll get coverage in the office but slower speeds outside the office

I asked if I could install a signal booster for Verizon but I'm not allowed.

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I currently have Verizon, I got a new job and I can barely get a signal inside the office building. Outside of the office the reception is good and I can get 17 down 8 up on LTE. They have ATT repeaters in the building to support the government blackberries and I tested a coworkers iphone and he gets good call reception in the building and gets about 4 down and 1 up on 4g. I tested ATT at a corporate store and could only get 8 down and 1 up.

From what I've read Verizon will be faster in the long run since they have been increasing capacity while ATT is still working on coverage.

But, I don't get coverage 9 hours of the day in the office on Verizon. So, I'm not sure whether to switch to ATT or not. If I switch I'll get coverage in the office but slower speeds outside the office

I asked if I could install a signal booster for Verizon but I'm not allowed.

Sounds like it's really a personal decision.. Personally I'd be fine with 8down and 1 up if it's just for browsing, social media even videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney