ISIS Wallet hacked.

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Ok here it goes...
I got my phone activated May 8th. I never thought about using isis mobile wallet until I heard about getting a free AMEX prepaid card worth $25 bucks. Yesterday I tried to sign in, and well, my phone told me that I already had an account and wouldn't let me do anything else. Apparently I already had a pin set up and everything. I tried everything I might have used.
Finally I called AT&T and look and behold it said that my account was already active and had been set up with the email kber1@none.com. (idk if that email will show up but the domain is NONE (dot) com. The date it was activated was May 8th, and was activated by a "rep". My question is, has anyone else run into this problem? I still have etc to call Isis' number and I plan on going back to the store I got the S5 from with the info I am given. And some ***** has probably claimed the card that I have and it's probably set up with all of my information on it too.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Update: AT&T tried to terminate the account yesterday and couldnt....now Isis is telling me I have to call them back and ask them to do what they couldn't do yesterday. I think I will just drop by the store later. Again, please let me know if anyone else has the issue.

Posted via Android Central App

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
That's unsettling. I dont use a real credit card even in the google play store (just credits bought from the market) let alone the NFC and isis payment.

Please keep us updated to see how this gets resolved.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks