Starting Tomorrow: Get 15 GB for the price of 10

Resendetra

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I already have the 20gb for price of 10gb deal, so no. Though, the 15gb for the price of 10gb is still a good deal and great for those that missed the unofficial 20gb.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Active using Tapatalk

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I already have the 20gb for price of 10gb deal, so no. Though, the 15gb for the price of 10gb is still a good deal and great for those that missed the unofficial 20gb.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Active using Tapatalk

+1 as well! We also have the 20gigs for the price of 10gigs. Great deal! 15gigs for 10gigs is still a good deal non the less!

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I jumped on it yesterday morning. I was really glad, too. I have to admit, I was feeling a little cheated, what with the other tiers being upgraded and those of us on the 10 gb plan being left out. I know it's not double the data, but it's a good start.

I just feel that the upgrade should be applied automatically without having to go online or call and request it. I'm sure that there are plenty of at&t customers who could really use the upgrade that aren't aware of this promotion. I'm telling everyone I know on at&t about it.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Do the terms of my contract change if I move from 10 to 15GB? Or is it basically a freebie?

To my knowledge, it's a freebie. I didn't see anything when I changed my plan from 10 to 15 gb. Glance over the terms and conditions when you select the upgrade before you select "Choose This Plan" (I think that's what it says).

The carriers are having a heated competition for customers. Let's hope the trend continues! Kind of reminds me of the old days when gas stations would have price wars.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Do the terms of my contract change if I move from 10 to 15GB? Or is it basically a freebie?

It won't effect your contract. It is free. The terms stay in place that are in place right now and it doesn't reset your contract time.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
How long will they be offering this?

You have to enroll by 11/30/2014. The extra data does not expire, but if you ever change your plan from the promotional amount of 15 gb, you cannot go back to it. You would have to choose from the tiers and pricing available at that time.