I have had a note 4 since January and a few days ago added another line to my account which is an iphone 6. I love both phones but would it be possible to use iphone regularly and disable the data plan and charges for the note 4? I basically want to use the note 4 at home with wifi and the iPhone for work and such. But don't want to pay for two lines at once. I am on Next so I would still pay the installments for the note 4 itself but is there a way to cancel the rest of the service for it?
    05-24-2015 05:59 PM
    I have had a note 4 since January and a few days ago added another line to my account which is an iphone 6. I love both phones but would it be possible to use iphone regularly and disable the data plan and charges for the note 4? I basically want to use the note 4 at home with wifi and the iPhone for work and such. But don't want to pay for two lines at once. I am on Next so I would still pay the installments for the note 4 itself but is there a way to cancel the rest of the service for it?
    No. Data plan is required

Posted via Nexus 6 with unlimited international data via AT&T
    05-25-2015 10:39 AM
    Yes you can. However you just can not have the Note 4 actively in use on the att network. Take the SIM card out and add it to a dumb phone. Then take the data plan off. Done!
    05-27-2015 07:29 AM