AT&T GS6 BOGO Deal

Sgooter

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
First, I have nothing to do with AT&T in any way. But I just saw and heard about this good deal and wanted to pass it along:
Right now AT&T is offering a Buy One Get One free deal on the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge (not sure about S6+ or Edge +), in which you finance the phones and sign up for one of their AT&T Next plans. The phone/s are financed over a 30 month period I believe. You can do this deal directly with AT&T, but doing it thru Sam's Club may be a better deal because Sam's will also issue a $200 (or maybe it's $100) gift card for each phone/line...at least that's what the Sam's rep told me over the phone a few days ago. Unfortunately, my Verizon plan has another 3 months to go; otherwise I would be jumping on this now. Good Luck - and be sure to closely read the fine print on these offers.

TWC42

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
So it can't be 2 upgrades?

No, the "deal" focuses on bringing new customers to AT&T, and not much benefit for existing customers.
And I'm not so sure it's a great deal anyway. You will pay full price for that flagship phone to get the other one free, but with the announcement of the new phones this coming week at the Mobile World Conference, and availability some time in March 2016, those current phones should drop quite a bit in price, but you are still on the hook for the higher price.

TWC42

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
And I'm not so sure it's a great deal anyway. You will pay full price for that flagship phone to get the other one free, but with the announcement of the new phones this coming week at the Mobile World Conference, and availability some time in March 2016, those current phones should drop quite a bit in price, but you are still on the hook for the higher price.
Just read where AT&T is offering the Samsung Galaxy S7 with the BOGO deal. Now THAT may be a worthwhile purchase, two brand new, top of the line smartphones for the price of one, where the price of these new phones is unlikely to drop for a year or so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37