Southern Louisiana Disaster

VagrantSaint

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I just want to say that as a resident here, I am very disappointed in AT&T. Since Saturday, AT&T has had VERY inconsistent coverage in the Baton Rouge area. I cannot contact friends and family in the area that are AT&T customers. This is the second major disaster in this area where AT&T is useless.

Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint are fine. They should be embarrassed and I hope their customers will show their displeasure with their wallets.

I'm also disappointed with AC not covering the failure of a major carrier during a disaster. I am a Verizon customer but this is not about simply bashing AT&T. It's about once again, the 2nd largest carrier is useless when their customers need them the most.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9898026)

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Sounds like the flooding really caused some serious issues. Att is normally pretty solid. My main complaint are the plans and how they seem behind when compared to the others
Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
My boss lives in Denham Springs and she said her service was constantly going in and out. Mostly out. She said this morning, 40+ texts all came through at once. She's also on AT&T.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon