Hello all! Time for a really cool update I'd like to share with all of you. I would like to introduce everyone to ATTKevin and welcome him into our forums!

Kevin works for AT&T and is in charge of customer care on their Wireless Community Forums. As a long time fan of Android Central, he reached out to me to ask about how to get involved in our forums.

We’ve been talking for several weeks, and I’m excited to have an official AT&T representative join our community to provide help and support for all of our AT&T users!

Here’s what Kevin can help with:

• Helping you decide which movie to watch (Note from Kevin - “The answer will always be Die Hard”)
    • Device Support and Troubleshooting
    • Account/Billing Issues
    • Promotional Offers Help

For Account Security and privacy, please do not post or PM Kevin any of the following:

• Full Name
    • Telephone Numbers
    • Account Numbers
    • Any other identifiable information

Note: Kevin isn't going to be on here 24/7, so while he's going to be responsive don't expect his replies to be instant!

If Kevin does request any account specific information, he will send you a secure @att.com email address to send your details to.

We’re excited to have him part of our forums, and I can’t wait to see what we’re able to accomplish together. This is the start of something great!

With that, feel free to post your questions for Kevin and AT&T right here in this forum, and let me know your thoughts about this initiative right here in this thread!
    03-13-2017 02:30 PM
    Welcome to the AC Forums, Kevin!
    03-13-2017 02:50 PM
    🙋 Kevin, from far, far, far away....the UK. Not much AT&T here.
    But good to have you with us at Android Central.

Sent from mTalk
    ATTKevin likes this.
    03-13-2017 03:38 PM
    As James mentioned, I’ve been a fan of this community for countless years and can’t begin to describe how excited I am to be a part of these forums!

For some background, I’ve been working in the technical space for around a decade (although I’m a life-long nerd for sure) and have been fortunate to work with literally thousands of devices throughout my career. I’ve done sales, residential & commercial computer and home theater installations, social media, IT administration, software development, and digital community support for some of the largest US companies.

When it comes to hardware and software, I’ve pretty much seen everything!

I work with some of the greatest people across the globe, and with our powers combined, there’s nothing we can’t solve. I can’t wait to see what you all throw at me.

If there’s anything you need from me, definitely feel free reach out! I’m here to help either by providing support, or settling the age old question of “Would you rather fight a thousand duck-sized horses, or one horse-sized duck?”

Thank you for welcoming me to your community!
    03-13-2017 04:23 PM
    Welcome Kevin !
    ATTKevin likes this.
    03-13-2017 04:46 PM
    I think I will ask the one question (mostly) everyone's afraid to ask: Can you introduce us to Lily?! :P
    03-13-2017 05:44 PM
    Good to have a rep here. Welcome.
    ATTKevin likes this.
    03-14-2017 10:56 AM
    I think I will ask the one question (mostly) everyone's afraid to ask: Can you introduce us to Lily?! :P
    That is one of the most common questions I get!

I would totally introduce you all to Lily but she’s…out to lunch. Also, I’m actually driving through a tunnel right now and it’s hard to hear you. I think she sent you a post card, but it’s in the mail.

Who knows, the stars may align one day and I’ll make an introduction happen
    SpookDroid and SoCalBIGmike like this.
    03-14-2017 07:06 PM
    @ATTKevin - just wanted to say again how great it is to have you here in our community. Going to be so good to have official support from AT&T, I know our members will appreciate it!!
    ATTKevin and SoCalBIGmike like this.
    03-16-2017 09:26 AM
    Welcome to this community Kevin!

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy
    ATTKevin likes this.
    03-31-2017 06:10 PM
    Welcome to this community Kevin!

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy
    I appreciate the warm welcome! Thank you!

PS: Your signature made my day "Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy"
    04-01-2017 04:18 PM
    Kevin, I just got the latest S/W update for my AT&T S8+. Its really fuc*ed w/ the device. I had almost NO lag before, now its lag lag lag everywhere. Its brutal, as I work in Sales. In addition, the battery life now sucks & take longer to charge. Also, apps no longer work, such as McDonalds, Twitter, etc. Im seriously upset w/ you guys and I have Next 12 plus Unlimited Premium bundled w/ DirectTV Now. Which also SUCKS.

One last thing, why is AT&T on the May security update as its almost July? You guys need to get your shi* together. No excuse this late in the game.
    06-18-2017 01:48 PM
    Hey @SoCalBIGmike!

Sorry to hear about the issues your S8 is giving you! I sent you a private message to get some more information so I can take a better look at it.

Once I get your details, we'll be in contact to work on a resolution.

Thank you!
    06-21-2017 06:23 PM