I am considering moving from Verizon to AT&T. Anyone here do that and if so what are your thoughts?
    07-16-2017 07:51 PM
    I have been on Verizon for around 15 years and typically dislike every need for contact. However, most my office is on AT&T and have the same complaint.
    If your leaving to improve your service experience it's probably a wash.
    But like with politicians there should be term limits. If we all moved around every 4 or 5 years it would probably help to keep them more competitive.
    With that said, good luck on your move.
    JoshDunc likes this.
    07-16-2017 08:00 PM
    I switched from AT&T (10+ years) because the rates kept climbing and you got very little for that extra money. We were on a shared data family plan. And no matter how many times I tried finding a decent deal with them, it always ended up being way overpriced for what you get.

We bailed and switched to T-Mobile. Now we have many more perks and now how unlimited data for all fam members and are saving almost $60 a month over AT&T.

I highly recommend looking at TMO first before you jump to AT&T.
    dakini03 likes this.
    08-16-2017 08:25 AM
    One thing to check is the cell coverage in the areas you live and work. Coverage varies from carrier to carrier for any given location.
    08-16-2017 02:25 PM
    I switched from AT&T (10+ years) because the rates kept climbing and you got very little for that extra money. We were on a shared data family plan. And no matter how many times I tried finding a decent deal with them, it always ended up being way overpriced for what you get.

We bailed and switched to T-Mobile. Now we have many more perks and now how unlimited data for all fam members and are saving almost $60 a month over AT&T.

I highly recommend looking at TMO first before you jump to AT&T.
    I agree. Always good to weigh the options
    08-16-2017 04:06 PM
    I left Verizon for T-Mobile. After 4 months for me the service was very spotty. I switched to att and haven't had a issue yet after two months. Hopefully it holds up.
    08-23-2017 03:49 PM
    I'm thinking of leaving tmobile to switch to att also. I'm losing the family plan I'm on and was happy with due to people switching to other carriers and one line with T-Mobile doesn't have the price I'm looking for, so if I get msa from att I can get a decent work discount. On top of that I don't really need or utilize much data

To the op, did you switch and if so how has it been? Overall att has a solid network

how has att been lately (in general)? in most spots I can usually get by with any of the four carriers
    10-19-2017 01:49 PM