Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Note 8 in the near future. Doesn't look like any discounts have been given since the release of the S9. When can one expect the Note 8 price to get cut?

I see that on the Samsung site one can be a carrier specific phone (ATT). Does anyone know if this will be just like buying from an ATT store store? Reason I ask is I need the phone to have wifi calling. Also on the Sammy site they have a nice bundle right now that may tempt me to get the S9+ if the Note 8 isn't discounted.
    03-17-2018 11:02 AM
    Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Note 8 in the near future. Doesn't look like any discounts have been given since the release of the S9. When can one expect the Note 8 price to get cut?

I see that on the Samsung site one can be a carrier specific phone (ATT). Does anyone know if this will be just like buying from an ATT store store? Reason I ask is I need the phone to have wifi calling. Also on the Sammy site they have a nice bundle right now that may tempt me to get the S9+ if the Note 8 isn't discounted.
    Check the price without searching for discounts. My carrier price already dropped the Note8 price but didn't announce it. I'm not in the US though so I can't help you choosing which carrier. But I doubt they actually would advertise all the discounts and price drops.
    03-17-2018 11:10 AM
    Doesn't look like ATT has dropped the price according to the site. Also I did confirm with Samsung that buying a ATT phone from Samsung.com is the same as buying in a ATT store.
    03-18-2018 10:56 AM