Howdy! I'm new around here - looking forward to some interesting discussion! looks a good place to be: ok I confess I'm a tiny bit of a Android geek probably like most on here happy days!

So for my 1st post I wanted to share what I think is a great new app - Imperio. it's an rdp for Windows (yes I really do have a PC as well!) the branding is what first caught my eye but a look underneath also surprised me that actually is a very, very good remote desktop client. i would say similar to Logmein, but in fact their file transfer system to get docs remotely from your PC to Android is way better + it's only about $5!!! the devs support team are very responsive as well when I had a quick question they were back with top knowledge in about 2 mins - very welcome change to the norm - this dev will do very well and attract a good following me thinks, if they can keep it up

anyway I'm guessing it's pretty unnoticed right now? maybe I'm wrong anyone else have it yet?
    07-11-2011 06:26 AM
    Howdy! I'm new around here - looking forward to some interesting discussion! looks a good place to be: ok I confess I'm a tiny bit of a Android geek probably like most on here happy days!

So for my 1st post I wanted to share what I think is a great new app - Imperio. it's an rdp for Windows (yes I really do have a PC as well!) the branding is what first caught my eye but a look underneath also surprised me that actually is a very, very good remote desktop client. i would say similar to Logmein, but in fact their file transfer system to get docs remotely from your PC to Android is way better + it's only about $5!!! the devs support team are very responsive as well when I had a quick question they were back with top knowledge in about 2 mins - very welcome change to the norm - this dev will do very well and attract a good following me thinks, if they can keep it up

anyway I'm guessing it's pretty unnoticed right now? maybe I'm wrong anyone else have it yet?
    I have it and use daily.
    07-13-2011 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD