What app or setup is best for editing and building websites using an Android tablet.
    All of my sited are built with Joomla. Trying to edit articles using my tablet is very difficult.
    I'm thinking of starting over and build all of them using WordPress.
    What do you all suggest is best as far as editing sites from a tablet?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    07-28-2011 03:39 PM
    Try finding a xampp software for android as well. I used it to build websites with php and mysql and i believe this is the same software that will help in joomla (if it is available for android tablets) as joomla is also based on php and mysql.
    08-04-2011 08:39 AM
    Any ideas for Wordpress?
    08-09-2011 01:26 AM
    What do you mean by ideas for wordpress? You just need to install wordpress on your hosting platform and if you want to change anything, you just need to edit the .php file relating a particular item or thing.
    08-09-2011 08:16 AM
    well don't know about any android app for wordpress but i am sure there will be many because wordpress is based on mysql and php and many developers across the world work on it as it is an open source platform.
    08-10-2011 08:25 AM
    What app or setup is best for editing and building websites using an Android tablet.
    All of my sited are built with Joomla. Trying to edit articles using my tablet is very difficult.
    I'm thinking of starting over and build all of them using WordPress.
    What do you all suggest is best as far as editing sites from a tablet?

There used to be one called JooID specifically for joomla. Not sure if it's 1.5 or 1.6, though.
    HTH.
    08-12-2011 06:25 AM
    Whatever tool you use make sure it is friendly to use, incorporates all the views very easily and most importantly has support for all the different web technologies that you need to build your website.
    08-12-2011 08:13 AM
    There used to be one called JooID specifically for joomla. Not sure if it's 1.5 or 1.6, though.
    HTH.
    They have a beta version. It was kind of buggy.
    I wound up installing an Admin Joomla template that's fast & simple. Works great for my tablet & phone.
    08-13-2011 08:24 PM
    yes, it is important that you should have a user-friendly site building tool to ensure that it is easy and quick to make a site. If you have a difficult to handle tool, you will have a nightmare building websites using the tablet PC .
    08-15-2011 04:29 AM
    I came across an admin template that was basic, without all the heavy graphics.
    It allows me to make changes fairly quickly.

08-29-2011 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD