Good evening:

Last week i bought an Asus Eee pad Transformer with Android 3.2, I would like to know if there is any program to take notes, I explain more:

I currently study physics at college, for that reason I would like to find an app for the tablet that allows me to constantly switch between drawing and typing text. So that I could write in a fast way scientific notes with both text and drawins of schemes and formulas. I tested lots of apps, but lots of them have only text or only drawing. The best app I downloaded was Quick Notes. My ideal is to replace all my copybooks with the tablet.
    It's fairly good because I can quickly switch between text and drawing.

The problem is that the size of the notes is limited to the size of the screen of the device, so if I want to write something longer, I would need to make more notes, which can be very unconfortable for the speed which the professors talk about the contents. Is there another application which doesn't have any of the mentioned problems?
    I don't care if they are paid or free

Thanks in advance
    09-25-2011 10:15 PM
    You might try Writepad Stylus. It is $0.99 in the market, but it allows you to take text and handwritten notes. You can take multiple pages of notes in a single notebook, and add more notebooks as needed. You can also download a free plugin for it that will export your notebook as a PDF document.
    09-26-2011 01:52 PM
    You might try Writepad Stylus. It is $0.99 in the market, but it allows you to take text and handwritten notes. You can take multiple pages of notes in a single notebook, and add more notebooks as needed. You can also download a free plugin for it that will export your notebook as a PDF document.
    Exporting notes to a .pdf doc sounds super! Thank you for this info.
    09-27-2011 10:47 AM
    Than you very much for your answer, i installed Writepad Stylus and works excellent, it is what i was looking for
    09-28-2011 01:59 PM
    there is also another app called antipaper notes HD.
    09-29-2011 09:17 PM
    ASUS' latest update came with a great note taking app as well. SuperNote Give it a try.
    09-30-2011 01:50 PM
    I would recommend using an Infinity Binder for all the drawings, and just type all other notes on the tablet/pc. You can later insert the images between the text to have a nice flow of information.
    01-02-2013 08:20 PM
    Hi, wiss_aib!
    It's a pity, you have Asus Eee pad. My boss also wanted to replace his paper organizer with the tablet and he bought Galaxy Note 10.1. tab.
    He uses iAssistant app - something like all-in-one replacement for paper organizers with handwriting recognition. It has tools for drawing as well.

Now he make all notes, meeting minutes, have his schedule and seem quite happy with it.

Good luck.
    02-06-2013 03:41 AM
    Hi,
    I am contractor and I used Handy Note on my Kindle Fire HD 7 and 8.9 displays in a better way. I use it to do all my To-Do List, work planner for my work.
    Good Luck
    02-06-2013 04:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD