[APP] Android Tablet Apps - Web's Largest Database of Android Tab

jerry43812

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Hey there, fellas (and ladies!)! Are you tablet owners tired of that fact that the Android Market still does not have a dedicated tablet app section yet? I got tired of that very fast, and I decided, back in January, to open a website that would become the web's largest database providing users with nothing but applications that are designed to work on Android tablets. I've fought and struggled to make everything work just like it should, and finally, I feel that it's in a position where I can open it up to the masses.

I'm here today to present to you my app, which is live on the market right now. This app is called Android Tablet Apps, and, as the title states, you'll be able to browse all of the Android tablet applications That I have added to my website.

You can download the application from the market via this link:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...?id=com.androidtabapps.tablink&token=5P0MVuau

Please, if you have any comments or suggestions, leave them below, and I will consider them. I am open to anything you have to say.

This app is compatible with both phones AND tablets, running android 2.2+. I didn't feel the need to restrict the app to just tablets, because a lot of us tablet owners also have phones and it would be nice to browse tablet apps sometimes, when you don't have your tablet, right?

Last edited:

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: [APP] Android Tablet Apps - Web's Largest Database of Android

thanks! i'm going to check this out... hopefully it will come in handy!

lgc62261

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

when i click the link, it says URL not found. how can i get this app? it sounds great.

jerry43812

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site

If you guys have any comments or suggestions on the website or app, please let me know either via PM or reply here. You could also use the contact form on my site to send me an email directly. I'm always looking for ways to improve the experience for all visitors.

Also, if you have any suggestions or recommendations on applications that I can add to my database of tablet apps, feel free to gimme a holler! Thanks!

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site

The little misunderstanding has been taken care of. Please keep things on track and enjoy this great app!

Thanks everyone :)

Reactions: jerry43812

jerry43812

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site

Just wanted to bring this thread back up to keep all of you tablet owners aware of my application. :D

jackskat94

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site

I can't get google play in my tablet and I am running icecream sandwich. Help! Tx Btw my tablet is an Impressions and came with getjar preinstalled.

BusyManNVA

May 10, 2011
Visit site

If your tablet came with something other than google play, it probably isn't an "approved" device. check out xda-developers and see if someone has found a way to get the google apps framework on your device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781