Our meeting minute notes app has had a number of upgrades since we first released it. The next release we are planning on adding Assisgnments/do outs and we are looking for how you would like to see it implemented. If you have any ideas please let me know. You can see the app at: http://goo.gl/0DS9G

Tony
    Engine Equals Car
    03-02-2012 08:21 PM
    i don't want to sound mean but a note taking app isn't worth $10 when they are at least a dozen for free and most tablets come with one. Albeit simplified it does enough to make justifying $10 hard to do.
    03-02-2012 08:24 PM
    I agree $10 might be a little step for taking notes but that just me and ^^^
    03-02-2012 08:28 PM
    Sorry you feel that we are asking to much, We do not feel like it is to much and for people who's jobs like myself is to take notes and publish them all day as a IT project manager this really isnt all that expensive. We hope to have a demo available on our site soon for people to try as well.
    03-03-2012 02:20 PM
    Maybe additional features will come later but I don't see anything here that I can't do with the free version of MS OneNote and a nice template. $10? Ouch!
    03-05-2012 04:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD