https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ech.bloodymary

Invoke her if you dare!
    PROMOTION: 50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME

Bloody Mary Project is a mix of an interactive media with real paranormal scanning, so if you meet Mary and succeed to invoke her using this app there's a high change that your place is haunted.
    The Bloody Mary Project presents a new way of entertainment, creating a personalized experience for each user. Imagine being part of a story and, with your own perceptions and choices, write their end.
    The story is divided into chapters (releases free in updates). As a novel, the course and its end are undefined and will depend on your choices.

FEATURES:
    ===========
    - Stunning 3D/Hand Drawing Graphics
    - Innovative Real Time System (If you play during day/night that reflects in game)
    - Dynamic Events Based on Real Time
    - EMF Sensor that collects data and transform in events
    - New Chapter Every Month!
    - Constantly Updates

WARNING: Recommended to Adults Only.
    03-14-2012 05:32 AM
    1.1 Changes:
    =============
    - Minor Graphic Glithes Fixed
    - Improvement on Gameplay (help messages)
    - Flashlight need to be used for events now
    1.1 New Content:
    - Added 3 more Rooms.
    - Access to Second Floor

MORE COMING!
    03-31-2012 05:34 PM
    Both My wife and I can not get past the first part and SHES REALLY good at these kind of games. i have emailed you, please send me a response. I want to make sure we don't have a glitch.
    04-10-2012 08:09 AM
    Anybody else in here playing this?
    04-11-2012 08:59 AM
    Both My wife and I can not get past the first part and SHES REALLY good at these kind of games. i have emailed you, please send me a response. I want to make sure we don't have a glitch.
    Hey, first thank you for play this.

We made major improvements with version 1.2, please check it out. The beginning is now more easier to understand.
    05-08-2012 09:44 PM
    Are you talking about the locked box coz i got stuck here the code that worked for me was 8356 or 8365 hope that helped
    06-17-2012 04:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD