Netflix on EeePad Transformer

sookibong

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
How is everyone's experience with this app, both on the Transformer and on Android tablets in general?

For me it is possibly the laggiest app I've ever used. Playback is fine, but in the menus it consistently CRAWLS or just crashes completely. I'm talking embarassingly bad. Even worse, my boyfriend just bought the new iPad and the app's identical interface is smooth as butter. Wish I understood more regarding these discrepancies across platforms.

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Video playback is phenomial for Netflix on by Galaxy Tab. It was usable on my Optimus V after discovered a modified version suited to AMRv6 processor

The menu's on both devices was just abyssmal. And its baffling, it wasn't always that way. When i first got my tablet, netflix worked fine. At some point when i was paying attention an update almost killed their menu's

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Use Netflix on my rooted nook color and it works great. Of course, having blazing fast Verizon FIOS helps too. :D

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Use Netflix on my rooted nook color and it works great. Of course, having blazing fast Verizon FIOS helps too. :D

its not the video playback thats the question. its not a connection speed issue. My wifi is more then fast enough. its a matter of the app itself being laggy on the menu's. The video playback is flawless. Its the menu's that are the problem

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
That's odd - I have zero problems with it. in fact it's much MUCH better than on my iPad2. The EeePad sound makes iPad seem like a tin can.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad