App to sync SMS _and_ MMS from phone to tablet?

Voodoo7

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I've been trying to find an app that will allow me to sync my text messages between my android phone and my Nexus 7 tablet. I've tried 4 different apps so far (syncsms, tablet talk, mysms, google voice) and although they all sync standard SMS text messages, none of them handle pic/vid MMS messages properly (some allow sending but none will sync incoming messages).

Ideally I'm looking for an app that syncs both SMS and MMS from my phone to my tablet and keeps copies (and attachments) from all messages on both devices.

If anyone has a suggestion please let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Voodoo7

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
After some searching actually discovered that Verizon (my carrier) has a free app to do this called Verizon Messages. Works awesome and allows pairing of multiple phones and tablets at the same time. Syncs all SMS and MMS messages whenever the devices are on the same wifi. By far the best solution I've found.

Voodoo7

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Be careful with mysms. They may have updated but last I tried it didn't sync incoming messages with attachments. You can sent out attachments but they don't go directly to the recipient. Instead they are hosted on a mysms webpage which I didn't like at all.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith