after coming from iOS, the biggest problem I had was replacing Notability... the best substitude I could find was EZ PDF (yes, I tried qoppa, iannotate, etc).

Just when I'd gotten used to EZ's clunky, irritating interface, I found LECTURE NOTES !!!

I know, most people won't find this to be remotely exciting... but when you have 6 or so lecture hours a day, all on ppt/pdf, you realize that storing them and writing on them with your tablet is a HUGE advantage.

Like everything android, the set up was sorta arduous. But after I finally learned how to do everything, holy crap, its like an ugly cousin to the ios annotate apps (as in, just as useful, but not as visually appealing, like most android apps).

what can it do? what CAN'T it do?? its even smooth on my outdated touchpad!

-add/delete pages
    -custom markers
    -2 finger scroll
    -palm rejection
    -cut and paste everything, not just annotations
    -no need to flatten
    -EXPORT TO EVERNOTE!
    -tons of other stuff... everything but marry your daughter

No, I'm not a dev, I paid for the app... I just know the crushing frustration of WANTING android to do everything iOS does... and having to deal with EZ PDF...

So, if you a student, professor, or whatever, and you mess with pdf files all day like me... THIS is your pony. It'll take you 2 hours to figure out... but after that, you'll be so pleased. The more money they make, the more they develop, so I hope all of you EZ PDF, iAnnotate, etc, users take a look. You'll be so glad you did.

(I'll try and post a vid, I probably after my next exam)
    09-18-2012 12:43 AM