Anyone know of a great financial application?

MeatFarmer

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I have purchased a Google Nexus 7 Tablet (16GB). I am SUPER happy with the product. Having a tablet has changed my life in some super positive ways that I could not have concieved. Something as simple as being able to watch Netflix in my kitchen while I am making dinner!

My wife and I are both somewhat fiscially conservative and was hopeful someone could recommend a great Financial app that would allow me to be able to input all of our income/expense and create a budget. I have gone to the Google Play marketplace and they recommend some but all are fairly expensive so I was hopeful that the Android Army would know of something that I would most likely miss.

Thank you very much!

MeatFarmer

TekNinja81

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriend recently moved in with me and has been helping a lot with budgeting.

I'd highly recommend downloading "Mint.com" which is free. She had it originally for her iPhone and it has a great Android version, especially on tablets. Helps keep track of all your accounts, and where your money is going. You can even have it send you notifications when an account is nearing depletion etc.

It can also be secured with a passkey in case you're using it on a shared device.

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
The phones are using for so much types of applications and it is consider as the application phones of android types.ANd i want to know more information from you. Can u discuss with me?