tablet talk question

FishinTheSalt

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
New user here. I have a nexus 7 and a htc one x phone. I have tablet talk working and connected. The problem is I can't seem to find a way to import the contacts from my phone to the tablet. Meaning I only see the phone numbers of he people I'm calling or texting. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to bring over my contacts so I can see heir names? In the mean time, I'll keep looking.

Thanks!

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Just make sure that you have your contacts synced on your tablet. When you use tablet SMS your msgs should sync over to your tablet with the names. That's if you have them on your tablet. (If you use gmail you should have them)

Last edited:

TaylaAmos

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Why are some or all of my contact pictures/names not syncing?
It is a common problem that not all contacts saved on the phone are synced with the Gmail account on the tablet. To see if this is the case, please open the Contacts app on your tablet and check if the missing numbers or contacts are listed. After updating or adding any new contacts, long press in Tablet Talk's inbox and select "Refresh contact information." Tablet Talk should resync with your contacts.
Tablet Talk - Text Message on your Tablet

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance