I bought Tablet Talk recently to receive calls and text messages on my Nexus 7 rather than going to my phone to read it while I'm at home.

I have Paired the two devices through bluetooth however still hasn't connected. I exhausted all other scenarios of taking out battery and re-pairing them and getting no where.

the other option was to use wifi to pair both devices, it was recommended by the app creator to:

"Change the port to 8080 on both devices. It can be found under "Setup."
    Under "Setup" on your tablet, enter your phone's IP address. Your phone's IP is displayed inside the phone app ("Phone IP: 192...."). Almost always the app finds your phone automatically; however, sometimes it is unable to. The tablet app keeps track of each network separately, so you should not have to do this every time"

i can change the ip address to match my nexus 7 however unable to find a way to change the port on the blackberry and how to change port on nexus 7 ?

it was mentioned on androidcentral that this app can only work on android devices (for Android tablets and Android smartphones only) however this youtube clip shows it can work on an old nokia phone with bluetooth

the forum i was reading up on is: http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...blet-talk.html

any help would be much appreciated

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    11-07-2012 05:25 AM