madhavkoduvayur

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I get the above error whilst downloading application/games from play store

Any one to help me on this. I get connnected through Wifi and 7 inches tablet

azaria567

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
So I hear google was having problems and most ppl are saying it is working again but I am still getting an error. Anyone else still having problems?

Kenneth Harless

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
same here its getting very very irritating.. just bough this tablet today i kno it was cheap but the last person had apps on it and i deleted them and added my own account and now its giving me this error >_<

windsicle

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Same issue here. Have gotten the kids android devices for Christmas- tablet and mp3 player, chosen specifically because they like the play store on my phone. I have been trying to go ahead and put some apps on so they'll have some ready on Christmas, and have been unable to do so. On one device, if I delete and register the account each time, I can download a game. On the other, even that doesn't work. Went with android/google play because I have been so pleased with it, but this is really disappointing me. We will have a several hour car ride on Christmas day, and I wanted them to be able to play on their new gifts. Guess they'll just have to look at it, unless this gets straightened out. Interested in any solutions.

seancojr

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same problem. I tried removing and re adding the account but that didn't work. ; (
My device is Note 2.

I have a Note 2 and what I did was added my second Google account. I then went to the Play Store > [MENU] Accounts and selected the new account I had added, followed by switching back to the previous account. This resolved the issue for me.

dddee2383

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
hey, seancojr, brilliant! this worked! i was about to return my cheap tab just because im so frustrated not being able to download video calling apps
thanks much:):)

jimthetim

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I have the answer to this problem. TELL ONE AND ALL TO SAVE XMAS
SETTINGS
APPS:AT TOP RIGHT GO TO ALL APPS THEN GO TO PLAY STORE AND CLEAR CACHE (NOT DATA)
THEN FORCE STOP.
COME OUT EVERYTHING TO THE HOME SCREEN.
GO BACK INTO SETTINGS
APPS
ALL APPS:THEN GO TO THE APP UNDER PLAY STORE (CALLED MARKETPLACE SERVICES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT) AND CLEAR DATA (NOT CACHE) THEN FORCE STOP.
SWITCH OFF AND ON AND HEY PRESTO GET DOWNLOADING THOSE APPS.

katisaacson

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I cleared the cashe under the google play but I don't see the marketplace one under google play to clear the data. Could it be called something else?

Jamesy Mc

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I cleared the cashe under the google play but I don't see the marketplace one under google play to clear the data. Could it be called something else?

Mine was called something frame or somet but it seems to be the android app under the play app or atleast that worked for me

Bettyboop24

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I've tried this fix, I've cleared the cache and forced a stop but I can't find anything called market place to clear the data. I have one called
iReader if I press clear data it gives a message that this apps data will be permanently deleted,including all files settings accounts etc. Is this what I want to do, getting really annoyed with this thing now. Any help would be great.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza