Need Advice On Using An Apple App

Dominicus Saxon

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Okay, found a great app for my wife's salon business to make appointments, keep client history, a separate contact list, etc called My Chair. Problem is, it's an Apple based app and won't work on my Nexus 7. Does anyone know of a plug in or whatever it's called that will run an Apple app on an Android device ?

If not, does anyone know of a great appointment book app for Android ? I've looked around but can't find anything that is as smooth and efficient as My Chair. The ones I have found seem to have pretty middle of the road reviews and that's never a good sign. Doesn't matter if it's a paid for app, as long as it's great.

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
iOS apps are written in C, while most Android apps are Java based. Some Android apps are written in C++, but still need to be written for Android. At the moment, there isn't a way to run iOS apps on Android.

Something to check out might be Full Slate. It is a online appointment system that can be integrated into a website.

Dominicus Saxon

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I just talked to the IT manager in my office and he said the same thing - two totally different animals.

I looked at Full Slate and it's an option but not sure if it's what my wife's looking for. After 16 years of doing the pen and paper thing, she's ready to get into the computer age lol. I might just end up getting her a *gasp* ipad for Valentine's Day. I told her to look at a few tablets and tell me what she wants me to buy her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech