Simple Photo Album App

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any recommendations for a simple album app? I am not interested in cloud storage or Social Network functions or anything beyond creating albums and running a slideshow. Basically, a simply app to replace all those vacation photo albums we used to create when we used film.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any recommendations for a simple album app? I am not interested in cloud storage or Social Network functions or anything beyond creating albums and running a slideshow. Basically, a simply app to replace all those vacation photo albums we used to create when we used film.
Do you mean an app to replace the stock Android Gallery app which comes on your device? If so, try this one: Quickpic - Google Play

I use it and have no problems with it. It's light (memory wise) and has basic functions to keep it functional and less confusing.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean an app to replace the stock Android Gallery app which comes on your device? If so, try this one: Quickpic - Google Play

I use it and have no problems with it. It's light (memory wise) and has basic functions to keep it functional and less confusing.

Not quite a replacement, more in addition to.... I was looking at that very app and will probably give it a try. Thanks!

Rachel Hammer

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi, My name is Rachel and I work for an app called flayvr. flayvr does exactly it is that you are asking for. flayvr automatically creates albums from your photo gallery into beautiful interactive albums that showcase your memories. flayvr also allows you to create and edit albums easily. You can share your albums or keep them private for yourself. Here is our website flayvr - just like life
Download flayvr for Android here : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.flayvr.flayvr&hl=en&token=uc0KA6lj
Download flayvr for iOS: goo.gl/jfcMI

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, My name is Rachel and I work for an app called flayvr. flayvr does exactly it is that you are asking for. flayvr automatically creates albums from your photo gallery into beautiful interactive albums that showcase your memories. flayvr also allows you to create and edit albums easily. You can share your albums or keep them private for yourself. Here is our website www.flayvr.com
Download flayvr for Android here : http://goo.gl/Vnd0b
Download flayvr for iOS: goo.gl/jfcMI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37