[FREEMIUM]HandWrite Pro Note and Draw

stefoster

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,
I am a developer from Hamburg, Germany. You might know my app ScribMaster, a famous vector based drawing app. I published another app based on the ScribMaster drawing engine recently:

HandWrite Pro on Google Play

HandWrite Pro is a note-taking app for your finger or stylus, but it is also an advanced vector-based drawing app.

You can either use your fingertips, an active pen (e.g. the stylus from the Samsung Galaxy Note series) or a passive pen. The vector graphics engine allows you to zoom in without pixelation or losing quality. If you use a stylus you can set the "stylus only" option so that your wrist won't accidentally draw lines. The app also allows you to export your work for refinement on a PC later.

I'd really like to hear your opinion on HandWrite Pro (or ScribMaster), so feel free to share it here.

stefoster

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Here is a screenshot:

1x_JMKqB7gCVJY88WhjR4Q0zytZmAsJMq8W0ptBRUVrHUuIjf-7Kbla0uNeRb66xV14=h900

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded it. I was reading the tutorial and one thing I noticed is that you do not have a simple way to scroll. It is awkward to zoom out further and zoom in, instead of a simple scroll. I also have an active stylus. Will you be allowing options to allow palm and finger rejection with an active stylus device?

Posted via Android Central App

stefoster

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
you can use two fingers for scrolling. Just move them in parallel in any direction instead of pinching for zooming.

If you have an active stylus you can set the option "stylus only" in the pen flyout menu.

Thomas Proszowski

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi Dear Stefoster I hope you're OK. Can you please advice me if there is Computer Desctop version of HandWrite Pro ,kind of software that I could use on computer with mouse ? Regards Thomas