[Game] Brave Warriors now ready for tablets

Jamiiie Solis

May 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm sorry for posting this here guys but I really need help right now. Please help me.

I have a 32 gb SanDisk card and its been with me since 2010. I know its not fake cuz i bought it at a reliable gadget store together with my tab. After a few years i used it in my blackberry phone and recently last march I had a new phone; its samsung galaxy ace lte style. Of course I used my 32 gb card in it cuz I have a lot of files in it. When I inserted it and stuff already, I unmounted it to put in a card reader because I wanted to put some songs. But it says SD CARD CAN'T BE OPENED. ITS OVERWRITE and stuff like that. So i panicked. What I did was I put it back in my phone and just used a usb cord and it worked.

So here's the problem. When I woke up this morning, my phone had a notif saying 'sd card unmounted please insert a new one' and of course i panicked. My sd card was perfectly inserted and I almost cried. I tried various things like getting it out as well as the battery and put my phone at rest. But it still did not work. I tried using a usb cord and connected it at my laptop but my sd card files were not there. I tried using a card reader AND STILL NOT DETECTED. UuugH. Please help meeee. What should I dooo. Some of my files there were not yet saved in my laptop. Please help me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanthan23